Saturday, June 03, 2006

the continuing adventures...

So here we are, almost a week after the tumultuous events of last Sunday. The situation on the ground here in the LotRS is still very fluid, but being fluid, is flowing toward the next set of rapids. Not this Sunday, but next Sunday, I am scheduled to have THE big talk with K's dad. Everyone is nervous and worried about what Daddy is going to say, but I am optimistic about the results... I think he likes me.
I have been toasted and congratulated by friends here, but I feel like it might be coming all a little too soon...I still haven't really proposed yet (ooops!). Even though this all seems like a fait accompli right now, she still needs a proper proposal, and it seems like that should take place before the official chat with dad...so... looks like that needs to happen this week... huh.

AND, going to Ise with K and her family tomorrow...should be an interesting and quite possibly awkward afternoon. Yay!

No comments: