Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hi Ho...

Not so much to report on here...since the world cup started I haven`t been doing much else. K has been busy and will be getting busier over the next month and a half. I feel like I should be able to help her, but the plain fact is that there isn`t anything i can do to alleviate her job related woes. Really kinda irks me...

CAn`t fix everything, though.

My job is getting a bit easier, today I will teach only two classes...I went on a bike ride and went home for lunch. Tomorrow is tough, thursday is tough, but tuesdays and fridays are pretty light. Pretty happy about that.

Strikes and gutters....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really giving bruce arena a hard time, aren't you. What about that Italy game, not too shabby a performance by the stars and stripes there, not too pretty, but a laudable result, methinks.

what of the conversation with K's pops?

Ahz said...

Ah, Brucie deserves it. I think he really is holding the US back. Look at Australia. They have even less of a history than the US in international soccer, yet they play much better...because their coach is a European import with a much greater understanding of the game. With athleticism and intelligence on our side, the US would truly be a force to be reckoned with...