Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And how

Well, we (k & I) have finalized our wedding plans...set the date, picked the church, the whole nine yards. Now I just need to save LOTS of money. Yay.... no more beer for me for a while. 's ok, though. My liver could always do with a little break.
After visiting the travel agency on Sunday, we went out to the in-laws for dinner. Just a normal visit, I thought. However, after a long chat about our future plans, they pulled out a birthday cake! I was completely shocked...it was a wonderful suprise. K's folks are really great, and they really like me...

Outside of that, not a lot to tell here in the LotRS...K's dad said he would give me a car if I get my driver's liscence...normal stuff like that.




I got a bouquet too, but I left that in K's care...anyone who has ever been to any of my apartments can understand why.

No comments: